Our employment law team provides advisory services to entrepreneurs, companies and organisations, as well as to employees and board of directors on all aspects of employment law (including dismissal) and employee participation law, and support these parties in legal procedures.
Our clients can always rely on: quick provision of services, proactive and pragmatic approach.
Our team consists of motivated lawyers (employment law and civil servant law) who keep abreast of changes in law and regulations and they are regularly called upon to give lectures and training on the subject.
We have, among others, knowledge and experience with the following topics:
- Drafting employment law agreement, management- and independent contractor-agreements (in Dutch: ZZP), employment regulations
- Advice about implementing personnel policies
- Dysfunction and collective/individual dismissal
- Termination agreement and transition compensation
- Disabled and re-integration
- Aspect of Privacy
- Interpretation and implementation of the collective agreement (CAO’s)
- Employee participation law
- Non-competition and relation clauses
- Employers’ liability
- Flexible employment relationships
- Civil service law and education rights
- Independent contractor
- In- and outsourcing/ Transfer of undertaking
- Statutory director
This year, Valegis Advocaten is mentioned in “The Legal 500”, the list with the best performing law firms in Europe, The Middle East and Africa. Valegis is one of the best employment law services providers. We are very proud of this performance, because this list is drawn up based on the judgement of our clients. We were mentioned with the following quote:
‘Valegis Advocaten is praised for its ‘excellent service and knowledge’; practice head Carolien Brederije ‘solves issues with great care and expertise’.’